Monday, September 04, 2006

I don't want to go back to work.

Its Monday night. Gotta go back to work tomorrow. Dr. Andrews won't be there all day so I gotta do medical records/filing. It is actually pretty rough work. A lot of walking bending and lifting. Its gonna be busy being the first day back after a holiday. Oh well. Gotta feed the kitty cats.

We had a relaxing weekend. I am almost done with Carrie's quilt. I just have to put the back on it. Am looking forward to going to Southern this weekend to see the kids. Jason, Tonda and Grandma Dut will come up too. Don't know if Jeremy will make it.

I took Maggie and Oreo for a walk today. Sheba wanted to come but she's in heat and I thought she might try to bolt so I didn't take her. She is really yowling a lot, she sounds miserable.

Myrrh tried to help with Carrie's quilt. It makes me a little nervous to be pounced on when I have a needle in my hand. I'd have everything all flat and she'd wad it all up. Her and Lily both try to sleep on in or play in it when I have it on the sewing maching. I have the ironing board out as the quilt needs frequent pressing. Did you know 4 cats can sleep on an ironing board at once? (Don't worry, I always unplug and remove the iron between uses) I have a iron shaped hole in the carpet from Lynx in our house in Rockwell.

Well time to sign off, gotta get up early:(.

No comments: