Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mom vs Carrie

When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
no

If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
alone

It's your best friend's birthday, do you buy them a gift even though they didn't buy you one for yours? yes

Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
reasonable, unless I'm home alone cleaning then I crank it up.

Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
snowy mountain, hands down

When do you brush your teeth?
when I wake up, before I go to bed

Can you watch scary movies alone?
no problem , that way I can fast/forward through the bad parts if needed.

Soft bed or firm?
firm

Would you rather stay home all day or be out and about with some friends?
I'd rather stay home by myself with the remote.

Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational?
It depends, most times I'll keep the peace, but I'm not afraid to be confrontational if needed, especially over the remote.

Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
FEW close friends

What are your plans for October?
I would like to be alive, and planning for kittens and the holidays.

If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?
Here, but I would like my family closer and have a bigger house.

What is your ideal profession?
A mom.

What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome?
claustrophobia

Are you a good math person?
this question doesn't even compute.

Is there anyone that you regret ever meeting?
yes, did you want to see a list?

Rate your life on a scale from 1 - 10.
I'll let you know when I'm done.

Would you rather have roommates or live alone?

Alone with the remote.

Do you like to drive?
yes

Do you give money to homeless people when they ask?
Not directly, usually, but I will get help, in the forms of food, lodging and transportation, for those who need it.

A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami?
neither

When you go to the store, do you have a list or just buy random things?

Yes.

What do you wear to sleep in?

PJ's/nightgown

You have 3 months left to live, what do you do?
quit work ; )

You're having a bad day, what's one thing can make your day better?
Shopping/watching TV/reading.

Tanning bed?
never been

Is there anything that you should be doing right now?
nope.

If there was a way to know when and how you're going to die, would you want that information?
nope

What is your favorite breakfast food?
Hashbrowns, eggs & coffee

Your phone rings at 4 a.m, who do you expect it to be?
Grant

What is the weirdest thing you've ever said to a telephone?
Hang on!

1 comment:

JASON MASHAK said...

me thinks yer me most funniest aunt.