Sunday, January 13, 2008

Kitnins! Finally!


Here is Lily. She's not too crazy about showing off her tummy. I just wanted you to see how big they get. Lily's kittens are due about January 26.

I was way off on Myrrh's due date. Lily is as big now as Myrrh was the day she delivered so I don't think I'm too far off.













How sweet is this face? These babies are so tiny! They are popular too. They have already had company. Emily Buckley, my cat sitter came by the first day. Samantha brought her parents over after Sabbath dinner, she had never seen anything so tiny. She had a blast playing with Weezer the most though.



This baby is 4 days old. You can barely see the points beginning to darken. The edges of the ears get dark first then the paws, nose and tail.


This is Myrrh's first litter. They were born on January 9, 08. We have 2 boys and a girl. The boys have pirate names after their daddy (Capn' Jack Weezer), they are Jack Sparrow and Will Turner. The girl's name is a fragrance like their mother (Wisp of Myrrh), she is Cotton Blossom.

They are real excited that Grandma and Grandpa Rilea are coming to see them next week and are working on getting their eyes open so they can see them too!













2 comments:

Carrie said...

i think they should have names like "bouquet" "cake" "centerpiece" etc.

thanks for blogging

Surfs Up said...

Wow! They are so small!! That's great she finally had them! I sure wish I could come with Carrie this week... I'll be thinking about you guys!