Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Idol 2-24-10

girls night last night was good wish I remembered the names but I started this tonight. There was a girl who played harmonica w/guitar another who sang Melissa Etheridge.

Tonight they boys not so hot, one of the boys, no one like except Simon he was a black guy named Michael ,Lee Dewyze, I thought he was good I think he's the one looks a bit like Jeremy Camp. Then a really cute blonde guy named Casey did really well. Probably the best so far. I will try to keep better track after this. One guy named Alex Lambert has a really cool voice but he's really nervous on stage and has horrible moves.
Last guy Andrew Garcia really interesting voice, weird lookin dude. Has high potential. He is the one who did "Straight up" in 1st at hollywood. Which was awesome! Tyler Grady, did American Woman, was not bad.. He's a long haired college student.

No comments: