Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's raining its pouring, the old man snores regardless :)

It started yesterday about the time I got off work. Rained so hard I could hardly see to get home. I needed to stop and get gas but I was afraid to stop. It raineds so hard yesterday our roof leaked! In the back corner by Grants window. It was dripping in the kitchen. Myrrh and Lily noticed it first and were horrified.

It wasn't bad this morning until just now. I got home from Wally World and had gotten the groceries in the car with it only misting. By the time I got to Wallburg it was raining really heavy again. I had to dash in with only the perishables. The rest will have to stay in the car until it lets up a little.

Lynx has moved to the top of the "China Cabinet" (its not a hutch just a cabinet with china in it. She pushed my big wooden cow that Rhonda gave me, off and broke 3 of her legs. I need to go move the cobalt blue bottle that is very close to the edge. Ok the bottle is safe now. I think Lynx is mad because we switched to soymilk. I bought some canned milk (her favorite) at Walmart today maybe she'll forgive me. Lynx is aka "the path of destruction".

I guess we need this rain. I think Ernesto is finally here.

No comments: