Friday, August 25, 2006

Meezer spoken here.

K this looks much better. I did a little renovation. Like it? This is much more "me" the previous blog was much more "Carrie" which is fine but I gotta be me.

In case anyone was wondering "meezer" is slang for Siamese, as in cats. I spend a lot of time on the Siamese Internet Cat Club and we have our own language and its kinda fun. Cats are referred to by the color of their points as in seal, blue, lilac or lynx. Geezers are old meezers, children are pinkpoints. Husbands are DH (dear hubby) There's lots more and many times I find myself wondering what everyone is talking about but I'm getting the hang of it. Mostly there are a lot of really nice pics of everybody's furkids.

I have met people from all over. Most of the people are women but there are a few guys. One is a pro-wrestler and he's also really into cat nutrition. I've met people from near Grayling MI, California, and England, one was from Richmond VA, she found out I was vegtarian and said oh are you an Adventist? She had a friend who went to Walla Walla and was in Italy in a program similar to the one Grant did in Spain.

Well I talked to both Carrie and Grant today. They seem to be doing fine. Its nice to hear from my kinds even when they are just goofin off.

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does points mean tails? cats have lilac coloring? that's really cool. :)

whisperer said...

Points means All tips, ears, tail, paws and nosies. Lilac is a light gray. Blue is a darker gray.