Sunday, October 26, 2008

FACEBOOK


Carrie talked me into getting on Facebook and I've been having so much fun with it. These are pics from my friend Roger Mann.
This is Camp AuSable, Pam Ball and I sang "Neath the Crust of the Old Apple Pie" (which we wrote ourselves to the tune of Neath the Old Apple Tree)_and then we mashed pies in Roger's and Ron Durham's faces. The only difficult thing was singing in public.
Anyway on Facebook I was able to reconnect with Ron and Roger. Talked to both of them today via Instant Messaging. Roger is in Miami-no idea how that happened. Ron is playing lumberjack in the mountains outside LA. From our brief chat I gather he's still a goof.
I've enjoyed talking with other friends too, this is really nice cause that life is soooooo long ago and sooooooooo far away.
Thanks Carrie

No comments: