Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Windy Sabbath

We woke up to a warm windy day. We have had rain for two days and strong thunder storms last night. There was a large limb down right in front of my car.
(If you click on this pic you can see my "got siamese?" decal)
Solomon loves it when we come outside with him.

Lyns tries to blend into the scenery.

Maggie would blend in if she held still long enough.

Jilly found a leave that made its way into the kitchen.

Leaf, caught and killed. Good kitty!


3 comments:

Ousizch said...

Do you know about Directory Web? I think you know it, it's very usefully to increase the visited a web.

Now I try to create a blog directory, and i hope with this blog i can support the other blog.

I'm sorry.....This may be a bad comment....

visit here:
http://future76.blogspot.com

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

it's very wet and windy here too. btw, don't click on that person's link. it's probably junk.